Distance runners always talk about that second wind, but how about that glaring sun? Well, you don't have to if you've got these Road Runners with you.
What's so good about it?
- Protects your eyes from absorbing too much of that sun glares and UV radiation when training
- The rubber on the nose pad and temple tips keeps the frame secure on your face all-day-long
- Whether you're biking or running, it shields your eyes from pesky bugs
- Defend yourself from various elements: rain, dust, and snow
- Material composed of hydrophilic rubber for comfort especially in long-term use
- Made from polycarbonate which is the most impact-resistant frame
- UV-400 polarized lens to reduce eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Lens width: 65mm,
- Bridge width: 20mm
- Lens height: 40mm
- Arm length: 145mm
The hard part is pushing yourself hard enough to realize that you can break through that wall. So keep pushing and remember, do it with style.