Dubbed as the military 'flying sunglasses' in the late 1930s and early 1940s, you'll never go out of style with these Royal Aviators.
Elegantly designed to help pilots combat decreased visibility caused by the blinding glare of the sun.
What's so good about it?
- Provides a classic look that's always in style and compliments all face shapes and sizes
- Lens tints work well with the widest range of outdoor light, from sunny to partly cloudy to foggy or low light
- A multi-layer lens designed to filter and block over 99.96% of glare
- Frame material is made from comfortable metallic alloy that is ultra-lightweight yet strong and sturdy
- Equipped with UV400 HD lenses to protect your eyes from long-term UV damage
- Made from UV400 Lens and ultra-lightweight metallic alloy frame
- Lens Width: 57mm
- Lens height: 50mm
- Temple Length: 145mm
- Nose Bridge: 16mm
Style is something each of us already has, all we need to do is find it, and of course, wear it!